Netgear EX3920 Setup | AC750
With a successful Netgear EX3920 setup, your home or office network will get better speed and range. This way, you will become able to use the internet wherever you sit in your home. Netgear AC750 EX3920 uses a dual-band range to provide about 100 to 120 ft of coverage.
How to set up your Netgear AC750 EX3920 extender?
- Power up the Netgear EX3920 by connecting it for a consistent electrical supply.
- Put the extender in one room with your wireless network router.
- Allow the LED light on the extender to become green.
- Use an updated web browser on your device to access the web address www.mywifiext.net and follow the instructions appeared on your screen.
- Make security changes and start using your extender.
These directions will help you successfully establish a connection between your Netgear EX3920 and your Wi-Fi router. If you find problems in the setup process, get in touch with our technical support team for effective solutions.
Using WPS button for the set up:
- Switch on your Netgear EX3920 where you keep your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure that the extender receives a consistent supply of electrical energy.
- Allow the power light on the extender to become green.
- Find the WPS button and press and hold for a while.
- If you find that the Link Status light is glowing with white color, the connection has been established.
- In case of any issue, you can try once again after moving the extender to another location.
- Go to a location where your router usually fails to provide coverage. Then, from there, try to connect any WiFi-enabled device to the extended network.
Netgear EX3920 potential setup issues
- Unable to access mywifiext.net
- No internet after connecting the extender
- Wi-Fi connection issues
- Unable to complete Netgear Ex3920 login
- Unstable LED lights on the extender
- EX3920 fails to get updated with the changed settings
- Can’t find the required network name
With so many potential issues, it would be wise to get professional guidance during the setup process. Call now to get started!