Netgear EX3700 Setup | AC750
Now, you can connect to your wireless network in any area of your home. Netgear AC750 is an excellent Wi-Fi extender. The EX3700 model from Netgear is easy to use after you complete its setup process. It can cover about 100 ft area, which provides an impressive range to use the internet at home.
How to set up your Netgear EX3700 | AC750
- Plug your Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender to a consistent power outlet. Switch it on and allow some time for the LED light to turn into a solid green in color.
- Use your wireless network and make a connection to your modem or router.
- Use your laptop or desktop to access an updated web browser. Type the URL www.mywifiext.net and click “Enter”.
- Add default username and password to log in and select “new extender setup”.
- You will see a list of available Wi-Fi networks. Choose the preferred network and select “Next”.
- Create a preferred name for your network and make security modifications as per your preference. Then, click “Next”.
- Connect the extender with your Wi-Fi device then, choose “Continue”. Now, you have completed the configuration of your Netgear extender. Choose the option “Next” to complete the registration process.
- Finish the registration and click on the button “Finish” visible on your screen.
The above-mentioned directions will enhance your Wi-Fi range at home or office. In case, you face issues in any of the mentioned steps, feel free to make a call to our technicians for assistance.
- Power on your extender in the room where you keep your Wi-Fi router.
- When the extender’s light turns green, press its WPS button.
- This will turn the extender’s light white in color, which showcase the establishment of a connection.
Common setup issues with Netgear AC750 EX3700
- net not responding
- Incorrect password used on mywifiext
- Wi-Fi extender unable to connect
- Extender connected but there’s no internet
- Wi-Fi connectivity problems
- Unable to access Netgear Genie application
If you face any sort of problem with Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup, give us a call for solutions.